ChamClad PVC Panels
ChamClad exterior and interior walls and ceiling panels are transforming architectural design and building practices across North America.
Our Canadian Made product is designed to be an ideal choice for applications requiring durability, low maintenance, and easy cleaning. Our films have 5 protective benefits: UV protection, heat protection, graffiti resistance, salt spray & acid rain, and scratch resistance.
- Made in Canada from 100% recycled PVC
- LEED Compliant
- 25 Year Warranty – fully transferable and non-prorated
- Maintenance free
- Impervious to water absorption, bacteria and mold
- No colour fade, no bubbling, no delamination
- One panel, two profiles, V-Grove and U-Channel
- Minimal expansion and contraction
- Lightweight design providing outstanding rigidity and strength
- High impact resistance
- Intuitive installation, no special tools required, no caulking needed
- Invisible nail flange that creates a clean finish
- High end quality with a cost-effective approach
- The most realistic high-definition finishes on the market
- The perfect product for siding, soffit, interior walls & ceiling applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Is PVC siding a new product?
PVC wall and ceiling cladding have been installed in Belgium, the Netherlands and France for over 30 years. Since then, the use of PVC panels has gained popularity in many countries, including Canada and the US. We are proud to be one of the first companies manufacturing these products in North America, from recycled PVC.
Do the wall and soffit panels both have V-Groove and U-Channel options?
Yes: our patent pending panel design allows both V-groove and U-channel installation with one panel: one product - two looks!
Where is the product manufactured?
This product is 100% made in Alberta, Canada. We manufacture our panels in Edmonton, Alberta which allows us to offer shorter lead times.
What kind of trims do you offer?
We offer both PVC and aluminum trims, this allows you to meet all the customers demands.