ChamClad PVC Panels
ChamClad exterior and interior walls and ceiling panels are transforming architectural design and building practices across North America.
Our Canadian Made product is designed to be an ideal choice for applications requiring durability, low maintenance, and easy cleaning. Our films have 5 protective benefits: UV protection, heat protection, graffiti resistance, salt spray & acid rain, and scratch resistance.
- Made in Canada from 100% recycled PVC
- LEED Compliant
- 25 Year Warranty – fully transferable and non-prorated
- Maintenance free
- Impervious to water absorption, bacteria and mold
- No colour fade, no bubbling, no delamination
- One panel, two profiles, V-Grove and U-Channel
- Minimal expansion and contraction
- Lightweight design providing outstanding rigidity and strength
- High impact resistance
- Intuitive installation, no special tools required, no caulking needed
- Invisible nail flange that creates a clean finish
- High end quality with a cost-effective approach
- The most realistic high-definition finishes on the market
- The perfect product for siding, soffit, interior walls & ceiling applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Is PVC siding a new product?
PVC wall and ceiling cladding have been installed in Belgium, the Netherlands and France for over 30 years. Since then, the use of PVC panels has gained popularity in many countries, including Canada and the US. We are proud to be one of the first companies manufacturing these products in North America, from recycled PVC.
Does the same panel allow V-groove or U channel panel installation?
Yes: our patent pending panel design allows both V-groove and U-channel installation. Exact panel dimensions can be obtained by contacting us at 780-454-4430 or downloading our installation manual.
Do products for Health Care or Food Industry applications come with a premium price?
No: products that we manufacture from our recycled PVC are maintenance free, impervious to water absorption and bacterial growth, making them an economic solution for both health care and food processing facilities.
What ChamClad’s solution for sealing butt-end joints?
We manufacture 2-piece H-Trim using our recycled PVC and laminate films to cover any butt-ends that may arise on a job. These pieces allow for the expansion/contraction of our PVC and are easy to install. First, install the base of the 2-piece trim, stack your panels using our tongue and groove system, and then simply clip the top piece of the H-Trim in place. Please refer to our installation manual, video, or call us for any further questions regarding trim applications.